Here you will find guides about how to change your preliminary income assessment and how to correct your tax assessment notice. Seven of the boxes below are about the preliminary income assessment and cover the areas most relevant for younger taxpayers and students.

Please call us when you come to Denmark to study. You should also contact us if you stop studying, start working, receive State Education Support (SU) or start up your own company. Please see Coming to study for further information.