When you live in Denmark and have a holiday home or an all-year home outside Denmark, you generally have to pay property value tax in Denmark on your non-Danish property.

Please note that:

  • You have to register your non-Danish property with us.
  • You may be granted property value tax relief for tax paid outside Denmark on the value of the property.
  • If you rent out your non-Danish property, the same rules apply as if the property was located in Denmark.
  •  Unfortunately, we are unable to inform you of tax matters of other countries.

Enter your non-Danish property on your tax assessment notice, box 212-214

Read more about property value tax on non-Danish property