Register your business at Log on to and register your business with your MitID.

  • If your turnover exceeds DKK 50,000 a year, you need to be registered for VAT. Read more about VAT.
  • When you register your business, you receive a CVR number (Central business register).



  • Your CVR number is your business identification number. You need your CVR number when you issue invoices. 
  • We hold meetings for new businesses and entrepreneurs across the country. See more under Webinars and guides 
  • It is your turnover (your total sales) and not your profit that determines whether you need to register for VAT.
  • When you register, you need to choose your business form. Many young people run their businesses as a proprietorship. For more information go to