When you have sold your home or holiday home and you do not live there any longer, you will not have to pay property value tax on the property. That is why you have to correct your preliminary income assessment.

Find 'Eksisterende ejendomme' (Existing property) in your preliminary income assessment.
Click 'adressen' (the address) of the property you have sold.
Click 'Sælg ejendom' (Sell property). Complete the fields on this page and then click 'Registrer' (Register).
Next you have to click 'Beregn' (Calculate) and finally 'Godkend' (Accept).

Please note that if you sell your home after 1 September, you have to correct both your preliminary income assessment for the year you sell your home and for the following year.

Read more about selling a home

Senest redigeret
3. maj 2023