You are entitled to deduct interest expenses if you have borrowed money to buy your home. Additionally, you need to pay property value tax if you have bought an owner-occupied home. You can do both by changing your preliminary income assessment.

Change your preliminary income assessment

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions? is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration