When you start receiving a state education grant (SU), we are notified automatically and will subsequently generate a primary tax card/secondary tax card for you. If you are entitled to a tax exemption card, please contact us on (+45) 72 22 28 28.

If you stop receiving the state education grant, or if you work while receiving the grant, you should change your preliminary income assessment.

Change your preliminary income assessment

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration