If your income changes substantially, or if, for example, you start receiving unemployment, sickness or parental leave benefits (dagpenge) or cash benefits (kontanthjælp), you should change your preliminary income assessment.

If you do so, you avoid having to pay outstanding tax next year.

You can see and correct your preliminary income assessment in E-tax (TastSelv).

Change your preliminary income assessment, field 201

Calculate your pay

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions?

www.skat.dk is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration