You pay tax on your business by entering your expected profit or loss in your preliminary income assessment.

You can change your preliminary income assessment at any time if your profit or loss changes.

Your tax return is available in E-tax (TastSelv). Once you have completed and accepted your tax return, you will have access to your tax assessment notice, which tells you if you are entitled to a refund of overpaid tax or if you have outstanding tax to pay. Deadline is 1 July 2019.

Change your preliminary income assessment

See your tax return

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions? is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration