You can change your tax assessment notices from past years if you have forgotten to enter a tax deduction/an allowance or an income. Often you can make the change yourself in E-tax (TastSelv). When you do so, you immediately see your new tax assessment notice, and if you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made sooner.

See and change your tax assessment notice

If you have any changes to the boxes which are locked or if you want to make changes to your tax assessment notice after the below deadlines, you need to submit a request to the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen). You can only make changes to your tax assessment notice after the below deadlines under special circumstances. You need to specify what you want to change and why. Remember to attach or enclose relevant documentation.

Request change in previous tax assessment notice (in Danish and requires NemID)

If you do not have NemID or if you have authorised somebody else (your accountant for example) or if you use NemID employee signature, you need to submit your request via Skriv til Skattestyrelsen (Send an email to the Danish Tax Agency) in E-tax (TastSelv).

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Did you find the answers to your questions? is your access to the self-service system and guides on taxes and duties of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration