Go to content

How you report your result/file your tax return

You report your business profit or loss by completing your tax return in E-tax for Individuals (TastSelv Borger). You also need to enter your accounting information in your tax return. Additionally, you need to enter information in certain boxes depending on the type of business and the turnover. Some citizens will also have to submit their business tax accounts. 

If you have more than one business, you report the total result in your tax return in E-tax for individuals, but enter the accounting information for each business.  

Once you have entered your profit or loss and accepted your entries, we generate your tax assessment notice (årsopgørelse).