Go to content

How to appeal

If you disagree with a decision or the way your case has been handled, you can either:

  • appeal against the decision to the Danish Tax Appeals Agency (Skatteankestyrelsen),
  • complain about the handling of your case or
  • bring the decision before the courts.

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .