Go to content

Services exempt from VAT

If you are self-employed and sell certain types of services, these services may be exempt from VAT. This means that you do not have to register for and pay VAT, but generally you need to pay payroll tax instead of VAT.

Register your business for VAT or payroll tax at virk.dk (in Danish)

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .