Go to content

VAT account

If your business is registered for VAT, you must keep records of your purchases and sales of goods and services and in this way keep your accounts. At the end of each VAT settlement period you need to calculate your VAT and file your VAT return with the Danish Tax Agency (Skattestyrelsen).

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .