Go to content


B-income is income on which tax and labour market contributions (AM-bidrag) have not been withheld by your employer, for example if you work freelance or have been paid a fee for giving a concert or a lecture.

It is your responsibility to pay tax and labour market contributions on such income.

Minor B-income: Pay tax using Dankort or online banking (in Danish)

Regular B-income: Enter regular B-income in your preliminary income assessment, field 210

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .