Go to content

Moving to Denmark

When you move to Denmark and live here, you will be subject to full tax liablity. The principle of global income will then apply to you. That means that you have to report:

  • the credit balance in your non-Danish bank accounts
  • non-Danish securities
  • non-Danish pension schemes
  • Non-Danish property, including rental income
  • non-Danish income

We recommend that you call us on (+45) 72 22 27 80 once you have moved to Denmark and registered with the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret). We will then generate your tax card. Please tell us how much you expect to earn and of any other income and deductions and allowances you may have.

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .