Go to content

Leaving Denmark

If you leave Denmark, your job and your place of residence determine to which country you have to pay tax.

Call us on (+45) 72 22 27 80 once you have left Denmark and deregistered from the Danish National Register (Folkeregisteret). If possible, we will determine your tax liability instantly and let you know which documents you need to submit.

For further legal information in Danish see our legal guide .